[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - Custom eviction using JndiMultiplexedJBossCacheRegionFactory

gregory v do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 6 13:44:53 EDT 2010

gregory v [http://community.jboss.org/people/ducon_lajoie] replied to the discussion

"Custom eviction using JndiMultiplexedJBossCacheRegionFactory"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535878#535878

Hi,

Thanks for the update. I've looked over the updated version and while I see some differences with my configuration (which I have now updated after your post), the main issue I have still holds true.

I'm looking for a way to add a new eviction policy that I could ship as part of either an EAR or a SAR and have my persistence.xml in my EAR use it. In other words, I would love to keep mvcc-entity but create my own mvcc-entity-custom, without requiring to modify the jboss-cache SAR that ships with it. The reason for this is that I could have a deployment that uses a very different cache from another one and I would like to have that deployed with each application, rather than at the server level. I haven't been able to do that, it seems that the cache registry is only configured once and new entries cannot be added/used by other applications.

Regards,

Greg

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]