[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Development] - Recent changes on CXF integration

Richard Opalka do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 7 04:17:05 EDT 2010

Richard Opalka [http://community.jboss.org/people/richard.opalka%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Recent changes on CXF integration"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/535998#535998

Good job Alessio. This was real CXF integration improvement we've been missing.

The performance bottleneck during deployment time isn't so significant
and it can be always solved with using separate worker thread to read
the CXF configuration file asynchronously when it will became an real issue.
I'd say we should remove CxfServletExt lazy load of the bus because this is broken
by design.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2047]