[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools 3.1 Final!

Ajay Gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 7 07:43:09 EDT 2010

Ajay Gupta [http://community.jboss.org/people/ajaygupta0512] replied to the discussion

"JBoss Tools 3.1 Final!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536063#536063

Hey Folks,

Great work by the way on JBoss Tools 3.1.0 GA. A couple of things:

1. I created a new Seam Web Project and selected the default options.  I opted to create an EAR for my project. When the project got deployed to JBoss 5.1.0 GA Runtime, the application was getting deployed to some JBoss Runtime directory under JBoss Plugins in Eclipse installation directory. When I manually copied the exploded EAR file to the JBoss AS deploy directory, it gave me a ClassNotFoundError on com.sun.facelets.compiler.Compiler.   So, I think that there might be 2 issues here.

2. For the ClassNotFoundErrror, I know that Seam does not have to use Facelets but I would request that if the default project generator is putting Facelets as the view handler in JSF faces-config.xml, we include jsf-facelets.jar in the deploy directory.

3. We are using IBM Websphere 7 for Seam development.  When we can expect support for WAS 7 in JBoss Tools?