[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM questions

Simon Bonello do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 7 10:19:00 EDT 2010

Simon Bonello [http://community.jboss.org/people/sbonello] created the discussion

"JBPM questions"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536099#536099

HI to all,

I have some question on JBPM that I need answered.

1. Is it possible to install the JBPM engine without JBoss and sql. (as possible I do not want to add to many components into my current solution). ?
2. Can we start from a particular state without loading the state machine from the database ?
3. is it possible to transition from different two process definitions (i.e form one Jpdl definition call another JPdl definition).
4.

Regards

Simon

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]