[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - xhtml code assist performance

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 8 00:38:50 EDT 2010

Denis Golovin [http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin] replied to the discussion

"xhtml code assist performance"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536181#536181

> Vadim Berezniker wrote:
>
> Code assist takes about 3 seconds to come up every time I press Ctrl+Space or when it automatically comes up with all the possibilities.
Vadim, could you give us a little more information about your case:
1. What kind of project do you have
2. Number of TLD's are included in project
3. Is that delay happen for particular tag at attribute or it is happens all the time?
4. What is(are) tag(s)@attribute that gives you 3 second delay?
5. Anything you think could be useful to find and fix this particular issue.
Thanks