[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JPDL feature request

Alexei none do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 8 06:40:45 EDT 2010

Alexei none [http://community.jboss.org/people/Jump] replied to the discussion

"JPDL feature request"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536231#536231

I guess, my xslt is even worse then yours  :)
I attached xslt to this post. You should download it and then add XSL processing instruction

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="toSvg.xslt"?>

to your jpdl file.
Then your need view your jpdl file with any svg enabled browser i.e. firefox

Yep, it's still ugly  :)  but it's fully client-side image generation, i.e. you need no process image png or jpg anymore