[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Using a deployer to add jars to a webapp classpath.

Stan Silvert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 8 09:26:59 EDT 2010

Stan Silvert [http://community.jboss.org/people/stan.silvert%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Using a deployer to add jars to a webapp classpath."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536283#536283

> Ales Justin wrote:
>
> > They just need to be there when the TomcatDeployer needs them.  I think it's the Real stage.
> Hmmm, this is then strange, as VFSClassLoaderClassPathDeployer already mounts this in Describe.
>
> You will need to debug further / deeper. :-(
Yea.  I tried mounting before adding to the classpath:

{code>Automounter.mount(this, jarFile);{code}

It didn't help.

Stan

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]