[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Stateless Pooling In JBoss AS.

paata lominadze do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 9 10:06:47 EDT 2010

paata lominadze [http://community.jboss.org/people/grdzeli_kaci] replied to the discussion

"Stateless Pooling In JBoss AS."

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536575#536575

thank you for your reply jaikiran.

The clients of my SLSB is other SLSB's and their client are simple servlets from another jboss as.

I think that problem is into HTTP server which clients are my SLSB's.

Problem are appearing at night, when requests achieve 100-150 per second.

It's clear everything with StrictMaxPool, but if I set limit on it, I'll get blocked requests.

It'll not resolve my problem, I think i must look into the http server.

Anyway, Thank you very much.
your reply was helpfull.

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]