[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - How to avoid canonical conversion of AbstractInjectionValueMetaData's value?

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 9 11:59:33 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"How to avoid canonical conversion of AbstractInjectionValueMetaData's value?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536611#536611

> Ales Justin wrote:
>
> > I was just wondering how you were able to register non-canonicalized named bean.
> Asked too soon. :-)
> The name is un-touched, but we do add an alias if it looks like ObjectName.
> So, your injection should be able to match it no matter which form (canonical or not) you use,
> since it should always be able to hit canonicalized, either from actual name or its alias.
I see. So in reality, looks like the other deployer isn't deploying the  "jboss.domain:m=xyz,c=pqr" MC bean resulting in that deployment error. But what confused me (and took me on a wrong path  :) ) was the error reported this canonical name instead of the original MC bean on which I had added that dependency. That gave me an impression that the dependency was being set on the wrong MC bean.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]