[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to assignee this tasks?

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 12 03:10:09 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"How to assignee this tasks?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536797#536797

Hi Anand,
  If you have a look at the source of EndActivity, you will find out the default behaviour of EndActivity will terminate the whole processInstance. So the forked executions of process instance will be deleted cascade.

  I think you could try what Maciej said, using variable to decide whether starter could cancel the process instance.

  At this moment, I am studying BPEL, the different between BPEL and jPDL is jPDL hasn't a scope for activities, so we will find it is hard to do something should be done in a scope by jPDL. Maybe we could use sub-process to emulate a scope.