[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Async Fork Transaction Issues

Rachel Hodos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 12 04:17:29 EDT 2010

Rachel Hodos [http://community.jboss.org/people/rhodos] replied to the discussion

"Async Fork Transaction Issues"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536817#536817

Hi Maciej,

Thanks so much for working on this!

I've been trying to run it from the console but I am having some issue with my configuration (see my other post:  http://community.jboss.org/message/535308#535308 http://community.jboss.org/message/535308#535308).

Also, what is the point of a unit test? Can this run operationally from the console somehow or is it only meant for testing purposes?

Rachel