[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - How can I disable bean lifecycles per entire descriptor?

Zemian Deng do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 12 09:31:48 EDT 2010

Zemian Deng [http://community.jboss.org/people/saltnlight5] replied to the discussion

"How can I disable bean lifecycles per entire descriptor?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/536897#536897

Ales,

Thanks for the providing the project link as ref. I think I understand what you're saying about using the BeanMetaDataFactory for grouping of beans method. I tried look into the jboss-threads-metadata, but I didn't see a sample  of descriptor using the ThreadsMetaData yet.

So I am still not clear as how would you apply the ignore rule to the entire group of beans. Would I need to programmatically disable this inside the BeanMetaDataFactory instance's implementation (like in ThreadsMetatData.java), or simply adding the <create method="create" ignore="true"> under the <my-group xmlns="urn:foo:bar:1.0"> in descriptor XML file would work?

Thanks,
/Z

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]