[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 4.3 installation and GPD in Eclipse jee Galileo SR2

Manuel Jordan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 12 22:20:45 EDT 2010

Manuel Jordan [http://community.jboss.org/people/dr_pompeii] created the discussion

"jBPM 4.3 installation and GPD in Eclipse jee Galileo SR2"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537035#537035

Dear Members

I am trying to use *jBPM 4.3* with *Eclipse jee Galileo SR2*

After to read the  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/userguide/html_single/#installation installations instructions , to be honest is not very specific, instead I have read this  http://www.mastertheboss.com/en/jbpm/209-jbpm-4-tutorial-installation.html Jbpm 4 Tutorial: Installation
well I did all the steps
*
 ant -Ddatabase=mysql create.jbpm.schema
*  build.xml
    <property name="jboss.version" value="5.1.0.GA" />
    <property name="jboss.home" value="D:\java\jbossas\jboss-5.1.0.GA" />
* ant -Ddatabase=mysql install.jbpm.into.jboss
* *Install the Graphic designer*

Even I did from official documentation  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/userguide/html_single/#d0e723 2.11.3. Configuring the jBPM runtime

But when I try to  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/userguide/html_single/#creatingnewprocessfile Creating a new process file
I get
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2533/jbpm01.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2533/450-75/jbpm01.png
I have seen in other tutorials that appear other option like *Process Project* where not appear nor even in  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/userguide/html_single/#creatingnewprocessfile 3.1. Creating a new process file  sample photos, I think that would be by the version of jBPM 4.# series, correct me if I am wrong, OK, anyway I select such unique option
and I go to

 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2534/jbpm02.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2534/450-540/jbpm02.png
see above that the *parent folder* given throw an error
the unique correct value is use , see below
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2535/jbpm03.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2535/450-535/jbpm03.png

Well the final result is
 http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2536/jbpm04.png  http://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2536/408-416/jbpm04.png

Is this normal? or I forget something?