[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 4.3: Is it possible to leave current state on timer listener?

Nugroho Saputro do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 13 04:34:57 EDT 2010

Nugroho Saputro [http://community.jboss.org/people/nsaputro] replied to the discussion

"JBPM 4.3: Is it possible to leave current state on timer listener?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537085#537085

> Huisheng Xu wrote:
>
> Hi Nugroho,
>   You should use ((ActivityExecution) execution).takeDefaultTransition();  The parent of the current execution is in the inactive-scope state.
Huisheng, thank you for your suggestion. I tried that but it still does note take to next state.

I got this error if repeat attribute is specified on timer:

13 Apr 2010 15:21:56 INFO  org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.DefaultCommandService  - exception while executing command org.jbpm.pvm.internal.jobexecutor.GetNextDueDateCmd at 14f5a31 org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given identifier exists:  [org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl#22]at org.hibernate.impl.SessionFactoryImpl$2.handleEntityNotFound(SessionFactoryImpl.java:409)at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultLoadEventListener.load(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:171)at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultLoadEventListener.proxyOrLoad(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:223)at org.hibernate.event.def.DefaultLoadEventListener.onLoad(DefaultLoadEventListener.java:126)at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.fireLoad(SessionImpl.java:905)at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.internalLoad(SessionImpl.java:873)at org.hibernate.type.EntityType.resolveIdentifier(EntityType.java:590)at org.hibernate.type.EntityType.resolve(EntityType.java:412)at org.hibernate.engine.TwoPhaseLoad.initializeEntity(TwoPhaseLoad.java:139)at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.initializeEntitiesAndCollections(Loader.java:877)at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQuery(Loader.java:752)at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(Loader.java:259)at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:2228)

if I remove repeat attribute, no exception is thrown, but it's still in the current state (Check Order Status).