[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to deploy bar files ?

Jaber C. Mourad do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 13 04:58:21 EDT 2010

Jaber C. Mourad [http://community.jboss.org/people/newbeewan] created the discussion

"How to deploy bar files ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537090#537090

Hi,

I'm currently developping a application to integrate JBPM in some portlets.

I want to create some feature to permit deployement in the portlet.

As the bar file format seem to be the ad hoc format, I'm looking for example to deploy it directly !

I have integrated JBPM 4.3 in spring, and I would use that to deploy some business process.

Is there an article or examples for that ?

Thanks a lot