[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Metro] - Jboss 5.1 , jbossws-metro-3.2.2.GA , Seam 2.2 and Seam 2.2 - deployment exception

gnana sekaran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 13 07:43:10 EDT 2010

gnana sekaran [http://community.jboss.org/people/gnanasekaran] created the discussion

"Jboss 5.1 , jbossws-metro-3.2.2.GA , Seam 2.2 and Seam 2.2 - deployment exception"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537150#537150

I am using seam 2.2, jboss 5.1 and jboss ws metro 3.2.2.

I want to create the web service to upload binary files.

while enabling the MTOM by using SOAP1.2 MTOM binding the deploymant exception is occured.

@WebService
(name="MtomStreaming",serviceName="MtomStreamingService",targetNamespace="http://example.org")@BindingType
(value =javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPBinding.+SOAP12HTTP_MTOM_BINDING)@HandlerChain(file = "META-INF/handler-config.xml")public class StreamingImpl {+

 }

Caused by:
javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: Failed to build METRO runtime modelat org.jboss.wsf.stack.metro.metadata.RuntimeModelDeploymentAspect.start(
RuntimeModelDeploymentAspect.java:134)at org.jboss.webservices.integration.deployers.WSDeploymentAspectDeployer.internalDeploy(
WSDeploymentAspectDeployer.java:107)at org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractRealDeployer.deploy(
AbstractRealDeployer.java:50)at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(
DeployerWrapper.java:171)... 30 more
Caused by:
com.sun.xml.ws.server.ServerRtException: Cannot generate WSDL for binding "http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap/bindings/HTTP/?mtom=true"at com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.generateWSDL(
EndpointFactory.java:416)at com.sun.xml.ws.server.EndpointFactory.createEndpoint(
EndpointFactory.java:197)at com.sun.xml.ws.api.server.WSEndpoint.create(
WSEndpoint.java:467)at org.jboss.wsf.stack.metro.DeploymentDescriptorParserExt.parseAdapters(
DeploymentDescriptorParserExt.java:295)at org.jboss.wsf.stack.metro.DeploymentDescriptorParserExt.parse(
DeploymentDescriptorParserExt.java:171)at org.jboss.wsf.stack.metro.metadata.RuntimeModelDeploymentAspect.start(
RuntimeModelDeploymentAspect.java:110)

Any help on this will be very useful for me.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Web Services Metro at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2045]