[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] - SessionContext.getInvokedBusinessInterface Regression

Carlo de Wolf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 13 08:55:37 EDT 2010

Carlo de Wolf [http://community.jboss.org/people/wolfc] replied to the discussion

"SessionContext.getInvokedBusinessInterface Regression"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537174#537174

Reverting a remote repo is a bit tricky in the sense of it already being published.  ;\

I did 'merge' your commit into my repo using the 'Fork Queue', but it doesn't really give the desired result. I would rather see commits merged in instead of recommitted. I did a merge into branch alr2 just for comparison.

Now that I have a reference to your tag we can see what happens if we don't play nice.  ]:)

Now it's a 'pick your poison' game.
If you don't care about keeping a reference to that commit, just do
$ git reset HEAD^
do fiddling and commit again.

The push will result in a failure, so you'll need to remove the remote reference.
See  http://github.com/guides/remove-a-remote-branch http://github.com/guides/remove-a-remote-branch

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2030]