[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Serializing Collections (JBoss Serialization)

Stephan Knitelius do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 14 08:46:50 EDT 2010

Stephan Knitelius [http://community.jboss.org/people/dngfng] created the discussion

"Serializing Collections (JBoss Serialization)"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537397#537397

Hallo,

I am trying to send Collections over JBoss Remoting TransportServer - however this always ends in Runtime exceptions.
I have found an old thread explaining that you can't serialize Collections and have to transform them into an Array to send them over to the client.

That works fine - just its not very nice to handle it that way.

Has anything changed in the mean time or is there a good work around?

Many thanks in advanced,

Stephan

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]