[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How send mail to "starter" user

Mary Marlet do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 14 11:51:16 EDT 2010

Mary Marlet [http://community.jboss.org/people/marc.carrio] created the discussion

"How send mail to "starter" user"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537462#537462

Hi !!

I'm very new in jBPM and perhaps is trivial...  :-/

I want send a mail to the creator of instance process with a notification that the process finished. I know how send mails, but i don't know how capture the name/user that init the process.

I think that I can save this information in a variable in the starter form, but i don't know how can i do this.

Any idea? or reference?

Thank you in advance for your help!!   ;)

Mary.

-> jBPM 4.3 with jbpm-console 1.3 (and testing jbpm-console 2.0) in tomcat and mysql