[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache POJO Edition] - Where do I (should I?) set the -javaagent parameter on JBoss startup?

Lefteris Koutsoloukas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 15 12:45:06 EDT 2010

Lefteris Koutsoloukas [http://community.jboss.org/people/lefterisk] created the discussion

"Where do I (should I?) set the -javaagent parameter on JBoss startup?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537789#537789

Hello

I'm using the default configuration of JBoss with an application that uses pojo cache.
All is well with pojo cache startup, but I get exceptions when trying to attach anything to the cache.

Do I have to set the -javaagent:..\lib\jboss-aop.jar option in the %JBOSS_HOME%\bin\run.bat file or is it not required?
Or maybe set it somewhere else?
How does the pojo cache work with the "all" configuration since the -javaagent is not set?

And what about the -Djboss.aop.path=path\to\pojocache-aop.xml?
Also set it in run.bat?

Cheers
Lefteris

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache POJO Edition at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2054]