[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Development] - HornetQ Resource Adapter and DLQ handling

jaikiran pai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 16 05:28:14 EDT 2010

jaikiran pai [http://community.jboss.org/people/jaikiran] replied to the discussion

"HornetQ Resource Adapter and DLQ handling"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537914#537914

> jaikiran pai wrote:
>  I am still looking at the hornetq configs in AS and reading through the docs to see how the (hornetq) DLA is being setup. I guess, there needs to be some layer which sets up a (HornetQ) queue subscription to the DLA to make it look like the (JMS) DLQ.
More specifically, I am checking how this is any different from a MDB listening to a "normal" queue in HornetQ

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2030]