[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Newbie - How do I debug with JBoss Tools?

Ran Bittmann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 16 06:06:29 EDT 2010

Ran Bittmann [http://community.jboss.org/people/rmbittmann] replied to the discussion

"Newbie - How do I debug with JBoss Tools?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/537924#537924

Hi,

 Thanks for the reply.

 What I did not figured out, was what is needed to  get into a debugging state that will actualy stop at breakpoints for example. I tried it before and it didn't work for me. I tried it again usgin Debug as -> Debug on server, from my index page and it worked fine. I probably did something wrong before and did not realize it.

Thanks again,
Rani.