[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Development WSRP] - WSRP portlet development As Generic way

Chris Laprun do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 16 13:26:54 EDT 2010

Chris Laprun [http://community.jboss.org/people/chris.laprun%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"WSRP portlet development As Generic way"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538042#538042

Hi Srikanth,

I am afraid I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish. Could you please detail your use case?
Note also that no further development is being made on JBoss Portal on the community side. Why are you using JBoss Portal 2.6 instead of GateIn?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal Development WSRP at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2015]