[jboss-user] [JCA Development] - JcaXAResourceRecovery

Jesper Pedersen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 16 15:03:47 EDT 2010

Jesper Pedersen [http://community.jboss.org/people/jesper.pedersen] replied to the discussion

"JcaXAResourceRecovery"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538057#538057

Anil, I'm currently looking into the best way to hook up a username/password pair to the component to get a Subject.

Basically I have added recover-user-name and recover-password elements to the xa-datasource definition to allow users to specify a special user name and password for the recovery if that is needed. Default is fallback to the standard user-name and password pair.

Also included is a recover-security-domain, just like the security-domain - and same concept as above.

I have injected the

org.jboss.security.SubjectFactory

instance into the component (org.jboss.resource.connectionmanager.ManagedConnectionFactoryDeployment).

So I'm looking for the simplest solution for the following method:

private Subject getSubject()

At the moment I have:

private Subject getSubject()
{
   if (subjectFactory != null && recoverSecurityDomain != null)
   {
      return subjectFactory.createSubject(recoverSecurityDomain);
   }

   return null;
}

to cover for the recover-security-domain case.

I would like to keep this change inside the component in order to make the minimal changes possible to other components that doesn't need to know about this feature.

Start a new discussion in JCA Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2099]