[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Decision Activity with Join finish don't work!

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 19 07:18:35 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"Decision Activity with Join finish don't work!"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538261#538261

Hi Mary,
  I am completely agree with Maciej, that if you didn't use a fork then you didn't need the join. I can understand your feeling because there are two incoming transitions so you want to tell people that both of them should do same thing after the JoinActivity.
  This exception might be cause be an already known issue  https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2607 https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2607, which has been fixed and will be released in jBPM-4.4.