[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to use rules in JBPM-4.3

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 19 12:47:01 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"How to use rules in JBPM-4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538340#538340

Hi Felix,
  Of course, I can give you a sample with RulesActivity. I put the jpdl.xml and dsl files in attach. You can have a try.

  By the way, I can't make sure what you want to do in process. You say the main process will start a sub process, but there is not a parallel gateway. Then the main process could still keep running and do some task(I don't known what task should be set here for you, human Task or Service Task?) At the end, the main process could using some technology to notice that both of sub process have been done( I can only see one sub process be created in above? Where is the other sub process comes from?).  Because there is so many unclearly issues, I can't make a process for you, maybe you could show me more details.

  And it is too late, I have to go to bed, see you next day.

cheers.

Xu Hui Sheng