[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to use rules in JBPM-4.3

Maciej Swiderski do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 19 13:27:32 EDT 2010

Maciej Swiderski [http://community.jboss.org/people/swiderski.maciej] replied to the discussion

"How to use rules in JBPM-4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538351#538351

Hi,

in addition to example given by Huisheng Xu you can find some interesting information about rules and rules decision activity in dev guide:
 http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#rulesdecision http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#rulesdecision

I am nit sure I got your point but in my opinion you could do it with fork and join. Meaning that to execute a subprocess and main process in pararell you use fork where one branch is the subprocess and the other is main path. After you join them and do it quite the same for second subprocess. That way execution will wait in join until both branches are finished.

HTH
Maciej