[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - SVN access control

Alejandro Guizar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 20 13:13:02 EDT 2010

Alejandro Guizar [http://community.jboss.org/people/alex.guizar%40jboss.com] created the discussion

"SVN access control"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538558#538558

Due to the recent  http://www.jboss.org/dms/announcements/jira_security_incident_190410-signed.txt security incident, the jBPM subversion repository was taken offline. While read access to the repository has been reenabled, I am still verifying the integrity of recent commits. I also took the opportunity to review the repository access control list. The user names listed below belong to people who have not participated in the project for a while.
* csouillard
* mvaldes
* blachonm
* porcherg
* nilspreusker
* caleb.powell
If your user name is in the above list and you want your access restored, please contact me.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]