[jboss-user] [jBPM] - self-transition to node with timer crashes in 4.3

O S do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 21 10:31:05 EDT 2010

O S [http://community.jboss.org/people/gelos] replied to the discussion

"self-transition to node with timer crashes in 4.3"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538764#538764

thanks for your reply.
it's not 100% the same, but I guess the root cause must be same or similar

I checked JIRA and it says targeted version 5.1?
Is it me or is this an issue with the most basic jBPM functionality? How could it be scheduled for an idefinite future?

For us it's a pretty much game over for 4.3

gelos