[jboss-user] [jBPM] - jBPM 4 is dead?

Manuel Jordan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 21 13:39:43 EDT 2010

Manuel Jordan [http://community.jboss.org/people/dr_pompeii] replied to the discussion

"jBPM 4 is dead?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538834#538834

Hello Sebastian

Thanks for the reply

> The graphical process designer is a subproject and do not expect it to be finished in 4.4
OK, but please resolve my doubt, since GPD has not all features yet like previous release, In a good sense
Must I configure by hand in *source* tab pane my jpdl requeriments that I can't do by *properties* window approach?

> You're welcome to join the discussion on the mailing list
Sounds great, can you provide me the link to join me?, mostly what kind of discussion cover such list?

> At the moment there is the idea to even aim for support for a couple of dependency frameworks (*Spring*
I think that is wise have integration with Spring, both frameworks are powerful

Best Regards!

-Manuel