[jboss-user] [jBPM Development PVM] - Installation error

Sukla Nag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 22 06:04:02 EDT 2010

Sukla Nag [http://community.jboss.org/people/SuklaJbpm] created the discussion

"Installation error"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538956#538956

Hi

I have today posted two questons - one was about dployment problem for the process designer & other is for login problem in the jbpm-conole.

I found later that the jbpm installer is not creating any table in the mysql database even though I am indicating mySQL while installing.

I tried after preinstalling mySQL. It never asked me where I have installed mySQl. Later I retried by creating an environment variable MYSQL_HOME (??)

I re-istalled with hypersonic database, now the login is going through but ;later jbpmpersistence error is coming. It looks that it is not creating the entire database in the default database( I suppose) also.

Please throw more light.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development PVM at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2036]