[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer Development] - JBoss Reflect Performance Javassist vs Introspection

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 22 06:34:50 EDT 2010

Ales Justin [http://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] replied to the discussion

"JBoss Reflect Performance Javassist vs Introspection"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/538972#538972

Do you already register ClassPoolREgistry asap?
e.g. in some bootstrap callback / plugin or even Main
If not, we should definitely do that, so we don't rely on exceptions handling our type info lookup.

Another thing to fix or do properly is where and how we define these classpool jars.
e.g. in which boostrap sub xml should we define classpool roots; specially with some deployers dependency in the registry

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2115]