[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Launch config VM args keeps erasing my option

Rob Stryker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 22 17:26:55 EDT 2010

Rob Stryker [http://community.jboss.org/people/rob.stryker%40jboss.com] replied to the discussion

"Launch config VM args keeps erasing my option"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539103#539103

Arbi:

I just wanted to thank you for getting back to us. So few users do. Many file jira bugs or forum posts and don't post the resolution when they find it. So I'm very grateful for you getting back to us and letting you know you found the solution (or at least the cause of the problem).

Thanks again.

- Rob