[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to do automatic transition from one state node to any other node

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 23 01:07:48 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"How to do automatic transition from one state node to any other node"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539115#539115

Hi Felix,
  I guess the key of problem is What you really want to do?  You never tell us that, just ask where is the ActionHandler, how could we use ActionHandler to let process go on execute.  If we still focus on how to implement a operation, I am afraid we could never find a solution.

  From your description, I think you would better use TaskActivity to replace StateActivity.  Because in fact, what you want to do is let a document or a contract or something else to be reviewed, to be researched, to be completed or to be closed. There must have someone to do these jobs.  So we could use TaskActivity to create a task to these people and let process waiting for people operations.  When the people complete  his task, related process will be signal to the next step.