[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to do automatic transition from one state node to any other node

Felix Jose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 23 05:42:24 EDT 2010

Felix Jose [http://community.jboss.org/people/FelixKJose] replied to the discussion

"How to do automatic transition from one state node to any other node"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539168#539168

Hi Huisheng,

Whatever you have told is correct. My requirement is to verify a form(web page) And I am having 3 actors 1. User(who creates this form) , 2. Analyst (who analysing the page), 3. Reviwer( who reviews the page)

So when a User submits a page then it should assign to an Analyst and the Analyst should do the analysis (some business logic)and he can send it to either review or reject. When Analyst send it to Review then the page should assign to a Reviewer. And the reviewer should start review the page (some business logic) and the if he needs more information again send it to Analyst who can give the additional information andf then again it should send to Reviewer.In the other hand the Reviewer can either close(end) or reject the review.

So as you told I have to maintain the states also here( like open, being reviewed, reviewed, completed, etc..). So for doing this which node we can use either state, task or java or custom.

I think now you got my requiremnt and so please lhelp me on the solution.

Thank you Huisheng for your patience. And I am expecting some more help from you .

With Regads,
Felix K Jose