[jboss-user] [jBPM Development PVM] - Problem with deployment of process design

Sukla Nag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 23 06:36:24 EDT 2010

Sukla Nag [http://community.jboss.org/people/SuklaJbpm] replied to the discussion

"Problem with deployment of process design"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539188#539188

Hi Huisheng

Thanks for the help you gave in mentioning the user's guide, I have now deploye the entrire jbpm4.3 which installed jboss, eclipse all in the same direvctory of jbpm.

But now when I am trying to design a process, I need a project to be created, in version 3 there was a bpmn project which I was able to create, but now there is only bpm process definition menu. When I am trying to ctreate a new bpmn process definition, it is asking for a existing project. I craeted a dynamic web project & then tried to create a process definition, I am having two problems

1. The xml file created is not accepted saying no dtd definition, I checked one sample jpdl file, mine is same, but it is showing errors
2. Now there is no depoment / creation of process archive menu in gpd. SO how do I create a process archive or deploy now ?

Also if I changr the source file, the diagram does not change.

Could you please suggest something ?

Thanks one again

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development PVM at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2036]