[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Process Variables made by Java cannot be deserialized

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 26 04:24:22 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"Process Variables made by Java cannot be deserialized"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539446#539446

Hi Maciej,
  I create a TestCase to reproduce the scenario and it failed.  I have think about it and guess maybe we are talking about differences scenario.  If our scenario is difference as I think, I will reopen my issue.  Could you have a look at my testCase?  it is in the attach.