[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache] - JbossCache and Websphere 6.1 Cluster

DIEGO LORO do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 26 04:29:11 EDT 2010

DIEGO LORO [http://community.jboss.org/people/lorod%40cadit.it] replied to the discussion

"JbossCache and Websphere 6.1 Cluster"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539447#539447

I don't think so, because the WebApplication is deployed on the cluster an tranferred at the two nodes.
All works fine when I start the cluster, only if I shut down and restart a node I have the problem.

+This class is present in my WAR file on the two WAS nodes.+
+This trace is probably due to the fact that in this class I use JbossCache that is unable to be initialized...+

*A very important note is that if I use only one instance of cache (for example Layout) all works fine also when I shut down and restart a node!!!*

Thanks

Start a new discussion in JBoss Cache at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2052]