[jboss-user] [JCA] - How to define a read-only connection ?

Vicky Kak do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Apr 26 23:51:00 EDT 2010

Vicky Kak [http://community.jboss.org/people/vickyk] replied to the discussion

"How to define a read-only connection ?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539662#539662

> Adrian Brock wrote:
> For local datasources we don't know the types since we use
> java.sql.Driver.connect(String, Properties);
> and like I said above, there is no way to specify it.
I think we should be able to set the readOnly property above as readOnly=true.
I am right now feeling lazy to check the source code  ;)

Start a new discussion in JCA at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]