[jboss-user] How to change default commit-option for _all_ CMP entity beans in an EAR

Johannes Martin johannes.martin at itc.deurag.de
Tue Apr 27 05:05:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

is there a possibility to change the commit-option for all CMP entity beans in
an EAR?

So far, I have only found two ways to change the commit-option:
a) jboss.xml of a JAR containing EJBs can be used to change default commit-
option for all those EJBs contained in the JAR.
b) server/default/conf/standardjboss.xml can be used to change default commit-
option for all EJBs deployed.

I want to change the default commit-option only for those EJBs contained in my
EAR. Those EJBs are distributed over several JAR files.

Thanks & Regards
	Johannes