[jboss-user] [JBoss Microcontainer] - Is there auto-injection going on?

David Bosschaert do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 27 10:24:29 EDT 2010

David Bosschaert [http://community.jboss.org/people/bosschaert] created the discussion

"Is there auto-injection going on?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539804#539804

Looking at the Spring demo in the User's Guide examples I can see that it references the mcBean and gets injected by it. However the mcBean itself doesn't explicitly reference the SimpleBean...

<bean id="testBean" class="org.jboss.example.microcontainer.spring.SimpleBean">
   <!-- other stuff -->

<bean xmlns="urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0" name="mcBean" class="org.jboss.example.microcontainer.spring.MCBean"></bean>

however, the MCBean still gets injected by the SimpleBean through the setSimpleBean() method

public class MCBean
{
   public void setSimpleBean(SimpleBean simpleBean)
   {
      System.out.println("Setting simple bean: " + simpleBean);
   }
}

Is there some auto-injection going on or am I missing the declaration for it somewhere?

Start a new discussion in JBoss Microcontainer at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2114]