[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Development] - Remote Debugging for Eclipse Test Plug-in Running by Tycho

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Apr 27 13:19:01 EDT 2010

Denis Golovin [http://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin] commented on the document

"Remote Debugging for Eclipse Test Plug-in Running by Tycho"

To view all comments on this document, visit: http://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-15209#comment-3233

It should, but I was looking for possibility to debug errors in JUnit tests for jsf.core not for right way to configure it  :)  That I think is a next step. I'm not sure but it might be possible to start it as maven build from eclipse in debug mode. I tried to use remote debugging because I was running maven3 from console.