[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to model this process??

rams rapo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 28 01:43:46 EDT 2010

rams rapo [http://community.jboss.org/people/jbpm4user] replied to the discussion

"How to model this process??"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539928#539928

How about the attached process. Basically from Admin task, it goes to Review task. Now there can be N number of reviewers, whose identifiers we can store in execution variables. We would assign Review task to one of the reviewer and on completion of task by that reviewer we remove the reviewer from execution variable and take the transition to wait state which can then look at no. of reviewers left. If there are more than 1, it can again signal back to Reviewer task at which again one reviewer would be picked from remaining N-1.  Let me know your thoughts...