[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm4Jsf + CMT Question

Sunay Shah do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 28 02:08:59 EDT 2010

Sunay Shah [http://community.jboss.org/people/sunay] created the discussion

"Jbpm4Jsf + CMT Question"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/539929#539929

Hello All,

I am using jbpm 3.2 , i am using Container managed Transaction . now i gone through the source code  jbpm4jsf  in DeleteActionListener class i found that at the end of handleAction(..) mehod it explicitly flushing the hibernate session with
   context.getJbpmContext().getSession().flush();
what is the need of this statement , if we are already using container managed transaction another thing i want to ask is in ProcessFilePhaseListener class i found the *finally block* in which it is explicitly closes the jbpmContext with
 *jbpmContext.close();*
*what is the need of it if we are using Containter managed Transaction*

Thanks
Sunay*
*