[jboss-user] [jBPM] - how to trace activity?

Manuel PAYET do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 28 08:23:59 EDT 2010

Manuel PAYET [http://community.jboss.org/people/LokR] created the discussion

"how to trace activity?"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540002#540002

Hello,
I'd like to know if  ther is a way to trace the path taken by a process instance?
I made something that polls every second the database with findActivityNames(), but it has its limits, because I can't see the activities that are too fast for me to see it.

By example, is there a "big event-listener" able to trace when the process instance change of node...

Thanks by advance by your answers