[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Error working wih EJB3, Struts2 & JBoss 4.2GA

Wolfgang Knauf do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 28 16:52:41 EDT 2010

Wolfgang Knauf [http://community.jboss.org/people/WolfgangKnauf] replied to the discussion

"Error working wih EJB3, Struts2 & JBoss 4.2GA"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540102#540102

Hi,

I think your ejb ref in "jboss-client" is defined wrong.

"ejb-ref-name" is the JNDI lookup name. "jndi-name" points to the global interface JNDI name.

So, according to your jboss-client.xml, you would have to perform a lookup for "com.tarangtech.mtg.authentication.AuthenticationBean" to get the Remote Interface.

Hope this helps. I don't know enough of your full sample to provide you with a full solution ;-)

Wolfgang

By the way: avoid the word "urgent" in forum posts, this will increase the chance of being ignored:  http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#urgent

Start a new discussion in EJB 3.0 at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2029]