[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Need help with workflow in Alfresco

Scott Gartner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Apr 28 20:11:24 EDT 2010

Scott Gartner [http://community.jboss.org/people/sgartner] replied to the discussion

"Need help with workflow in Alfresco"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540109#540109

Alejandro,
Thanks for the reply.  There was a mistake there, but unfortunately it was not the actor-id element, it was that I had not put the "class" on the assignment.  Alfresco has defined a custom assignment class which (as I understand it) allows the use of user names in the assignment and (I assume) it validates those users and puts the proper actor-id values into the swimlane.  Either way, from all of the example code and the built-in workflows this is correct.  So, I changed my submission from:

<swimlane name="initiator"></swimlane>
<swimlane name="Content Providers">
  <assignment actor-id="Content Providers">
     <actor>#{bpm_assignees}</actor>
  </assignment>
</swimlane>

<swimlane name="initiator"></swimlane>
<swimlane name="Content Providers">
  <assignment actor-id="Content Providers" class="org.alfresco.repo.workflow.jbpm.AlfrescoAssignment">
     <actor>#{bpm_assignees}</actor>
  </assignment>
</swimlane>

This doesn't reflect a change in my workflow, just this message (I must have removed the class accidentally when I simplified it for the forum).
Thanks again!