[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - No trusted certificate found - JBossWS Client

Aaron Kirley do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Apr 29 14:14:02 EDT 2010

Aaron Kirley [http://community.jboss.org/people/arkmobile] replied to the discussion

"No trusted certificate found - JBossWS Client"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540218#540218

I found a solution, i had to get the fedex certificate and import it into my truststore. Here is a link to the fedex test server certificate.   http://fedex.com/us/developer/downloads/dev_cert.zip http://fedex.com/us/developer/downloads/dev_cert.zip

keytool -import -keystore C:\Development\JBoss\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\conf\dev.truststore -storepass changeit -trustcacerts -alias fedexbeta -file C:\Development\JBoss\jboss-5.1.0.GA\server\default\conf\gatewaybeta_2011.cer

[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]