[jboss-user] [jBPM Development] - JBPM-2537

Huisheng Xu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 30 02:20:36 EDT 2010

Huisheng Xu [http://community.jboss.org/people/rebody] replied to the discussion

"JBPM-2537"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540293#540293

Hi Sebastian,
  Actually, I don't want to see modifying ExternalActivityBehaviour at this time.  Especially, the timeout() method is only used by TaskActivity.  If we want to implement other requirement, like rollback, withdraw, sub task complete, do we must create method for each of them?  I think we should make a good plan before change the API.

  I make a demo with your TaskTimeoutTest.java and TaskTimeout.java.  I use event-listener to delete the out of date Task and update the history task information.  The project is in the attach.  Please have a look at it.  Thank you very much.

Start a new discussion in jBPM Development at Community
[http://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2035]