[jboss-user] [jBPM] - ClassCastException: JpdlProcessDefinition cannot be cast to ProcessDefinitionImpl

jordi elies do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Apr 30 09:34:14 EDT 2010

jordi elies [http://community.jboss.org/people/jelies] replied to the discussion

"ClassCastException: JpdlProcessDefinition cannot be cast to ProcessDefinitionImpl"

To view the discussion, visit: http://community.jboss.org/message/540419#540419

Thanks for your reply Nenad,  :)

I don't bind the ProcessEngine to JNDI because my ProcessEngine is running inside my application. I don't need to use it as a service, only this application will use this ProcessEngine. I've installed the jBPM as a webapp (following the jBPM doc:  http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/userguide/html_single/#userwebapp http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/userguide/html_single/#userwebapp).

Anyway, your suggestion is pretty good, probably some class stills in JBoss memory or similar and when I redeploy the application and use the process engine the ClassCastException is thrown.

I'll continue searching more fore ClassCastException on this forum, I've found similar problems but not exactly the same.